DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your new challenge?
We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) DevOps Engineer who joins us on our way towards a climate-friendly and data-driven transport sector.
Do you want to become part of our mission to get transport emissions to
net-zero by enabling our logistics clients to make the right decisions?
What we offer you
- The opportunity to quickly take responsibility and bring in own ideas
- An inspiring work environment in the beautiful Speicherstadt
- A lot of flexibility in the design of your own tasks
- Active support in learning new skills quickly
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a motivating working atmosphere
- You take responsibility for the core stability and performance of our API- & cloud-based backend architecture.
- You are responsible for a robust release management and orchestrate cloud resources in a efficient and scalable way
- You set up processes to support efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our data-driven emissions management platform
- You are part of our diverse SCRUM team to further develop system architecture and technical implementation of new product features
- You proactively contribute ideas for continuous improvements
- You are proficient in Python (Flask, Django) and API-based and containerized software development (FastAPI, Docker)
- You have experience in building and running SaaS applications in the cloud, ideally in a B2B or logistics environment
- You are an expert in CI/CD and cloud-based infrastructure (ideally MS Azure)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in (business) computer science or comparable and at least 2 years of full-time practical experience
- You enjoy using a modern tech stack and chose frameworks and technologies pragmatically
- You are a team-player and highly motivated to join our mission
And finally, you have a good sense of humor 🙂
We are looking forward to you and your application – ideally with a short cover letter in German or English and a notice of your availability.