Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Your new challenge?
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical Data Engineer who joins us on our way towards a climate-friendly and data-driven transport sector.
Do you want to become part of our mission to get transport emissions to
net-zero by enabling our logistics clients to make the right decisions?
What we offer you
- A purposeful position, contributing to global carbon-reduction
- An inspiring work environment in the beautiful Speicherstadt
- The opportunity to quickly take responsibility and bring in own ideas
- Flexibility in designing your own tasks and priorities
- Active support in learning new skills quickly
- A motivating work atmosphere to make a difference
- You design and implement cloud-based data architectures, pipelines, and efficiently handle large amounts of data
- You collaborate closely with project/product management and data scientists to find strategically optimal solutions
- You structure and link data sources, think ahead and outside the box
- You have a sense for practicable solutions and fast development steps for the respective purpose
- You take responsibility for the functionality and operations of data
pipelines from proof-of-concept to in-production solutions
- You have at least 2 years of experience as IT Architect, Data Engineer, Cloud, Business Intelligence or Analytics Consultant
- You are familiar with cloud architectures and DevOps (Azure, AWS).
- You are familiar with database systems, data warehousing, data lakes and ELT/ETL pipelines
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are a team-player and highly motivated to join our mission
We are looking forward to you and your application – ideally with a short cover letter in German or English and a notice of your availability.