Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
Your new challenge?
We are looking for a highly motivated Backend Developer who joins us on our way towards a climate-friendly and data-driven transport sector.
Do you want to become part of our mission to get transport emissions to
net-zero by enabling our logistics clients to make the right decisions?
What we offer you
- A purposeful position, contributing to global carbon-reduction
- An inspiring work environment in the beautiful Speicherstadt
- The opportunity to quickly take responsibility and bring in own ideas
- Flexibility in designing your own tasks and priorities
- Active support in learning new skills quickly
- A motivating work atmosphere to make a difference
- You take responsibility for a wide range of tasks around API- & backend development, using the latest frameworks and technologies
- You develop new data-driven features for our emissions management WebApp & proactively contribute ideas for continuous improvement
- You are part of our diverse SCRUM team to further develop system architecture and technical implementation of new product features
- You enjoy thinking along to create data structures for the functionality and usability from a user perspective
- You are proficient in Python (Flask, Django), API-based software development, and containerization
- You have experience in building and running SaaS applications, ideally in a B2B or logistics environment
- You are an expert in CI/CD and cloud-based infrastructure
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in (business) computer science or comparable and at least 2 years of full-time practical experience
- You are a team-player and highly motivated to join our mission
And finally, you have a good sense of humor 🙂
We are looking forward to you and your application – ideally with a short cover letter in German or English and a notice of your availability.